I have seen a lot of gorgeous wedding portraits of brides and groom, but those that touch me the most are always real, tear-jerking, candid moments captured in real weddings. They have showed us the true emotions of brides and grooms that only love can tell. A precious photo has the power to show how we felt as much as how we looked. Today we have gathered up 25 of the most emotional wedding photos. Sit back and enjoy the power of love expressed through these wonderful priceless moments!
Let’s continue with the top 10 wedding colors for spring 2016.The last five trendy spring and summer wedding colors that we are going to display are Fiesta, Buttercup,Serenity, Peach Echo and Green Flash.If you’re getting married next spring, check out these amazing colors.I bet you will fall in love with these gorgeous wedding colors. Happy pinning always!
1. Wanna a passionate wedding? Try this bold fiesta color on your spring or summer weddings.
2. “While the majority of the Spring/Summer palette trends toward calmness, a few diversions from the theme emerge that offer a contrast. With Buttercup designers reveal a shining beacon transporting its wearer to a happier, sunnier place”, said by Pantone.
3. A calming light blue color with a hue of dusty blue, really love this cool color.
4. Peach Echo is another trending wedding color in the year 2016, which emanates friendlier qualities, evoking warmth and accessibility.
5. Green Flash, anther trending color for 2016, a vivid green color
It is very critical to choose a right color palette before you start planning for your own weddings. A great palette sets the tone for your whole day, it appropriately incorporates with the season’s colors. Lucky for brides and grooms who are preferring to have their special days in 2016 spring. The Pantone Fashion Color Report was just recently released top 10 wedding colors for spring 2016 and we are in love with the soft, cool hues they’re featuring.In this article, We’ve created some gorgeous spring wedding color palettes inspired by these top 10 spring shades.Go ahead and happy pinning for your favorite finds.
1. Top one wedding colors for 2016 spring weddings: Rose Quartz
It is always our first choice to create a wedding cake that reflects the colors and flavors of the season. An autumn wedding offers the perfect opportunity for these seasonal wedding cakes and you will never be wrong to make orange your fall wedding colors as it is the symbolic color of the season. Below you’ll find some amazing orange fall wedding cakes, enjoy and choose some inspirations for your big day!
What’s the hottest wedding color for 2015 fall weddings? The answer is definitely Marsala. Being Classy yet sultry, warm and passionate,the gorgeous pan-tone color, Marsala, has become one of the most favorites among fall brides. Personally I can’t get enough of it. Therefore I have rounded up 26 stunning wedding cakes splattered in Marsala color in shades of pink, gold, ivory and white with stunning floral decor and intricate details. Go ahead and feast your eyes on this yummy wedding cake show now! Happy pinning always!
I really love the idea of incorporating fresh fruits into traditional wedding bouquets. Instead of being wired, the fresh and vibrant colors of seasonal fruits make the bouquets more outstanding and attractive. I can’t wait to share with you some of my favorite wedding bouquets with fruit decor. They are absolutely gorgeous! Go ahead and let me know if they are your type too.
Wanting to give your guest some lovely wedding favors that can last long past your wedding instead of food or drinks? There you are! Awesome plant wedding favors are definitely your right choice! From herbs to bulbs, succulents to cacti, there are lots of options for small plants that could be given as wedding favors. Guests can easily take the small lovely pieces home and display them in their homes or on office desks. Moreover, you can also make these lovely plant wedding favors into wonderful centerpieces if you want to cut your wedding costs
Today, we have rounded up 12 great ideas for plant wedding favors, so for the brides out there looking for favors, don’t worry! Read on and get your inspirations here!
1. Plants in drinking glass cups
2. Fancy Plants in Wooden Boxes
3. Wedding Favor Ideas -Plants Planted in Traditional Plant Pots
3.Plant wedding Favor Ideas with Metal Tins
4. Plant Wedding Favor Ideas with Mason Jars
5. Potted Plants Wrapped with Papers
6. Plant in Wood Stump
6. Plants Growing In Moss Covered Pots
7. Plant Terrarium Wedding favor
8. Tea Cup Or Coffee Cup Plant Wedding Favors
9. Plant Wedding Favors Wrapped With Burlap
10. Awesome Plant Wedding Favors with Small Crafted Metal Containers
11. Plant Wedding Favors In Wooden Chinese Wine Cups
12. Plant Wedding Favors In Beautiful Recyled Candy Or Cookie Containers
Pink is a fabulous color that can enhance any wedding day. If you love pink, but aren’t choosing a pink wedding gown, or having a full-on pink wedding, a simple pair of pink shoes will help to add a splash of this delicate color into your attire while keeping your traditional white gown. Here are a few of my favorite wedding day pink shoes that we think any girl can feel pretty in. You’ll love them!
Lace is a bridal staple that’s as relevant for weddings now as it’s ever. Being the number one choice of fabrics for vintage wedding gowns, lace can also add a romantic feel to table setting, chair decorations, flowers, cakes, and so much more. Plus, this fabric can easily be adapted to fit any color scheme or season. See how to incorporate lace into your wedding day decor with several hot wedding colors palettes?
How to know if the pair of wedding shoes you see in the photo looks great on the feet while you cannot try it on? I think the best way is to see someone else taking on the shoes. Here comes the key point of the wedding shoe photos we are going to share in this article today: Brides Wearing Beautiful Wedding Shoes. Go ahead and Look for some stylish inspiration for your wedding day. Have fun !