It is very critical to choose a right color palette before you start planning for your own weddings. A great palette sets the tone for your whole day, it appropriately incorporates with the season’s colors. Lucky for brides and grooms who are preferring to have their special days in 2016 spring. The Pantone Fashion Color Report was just recently released top 10 wedding colors for spring 2016 and we are in love with the soft, cool hues they’re featuring.In this article, We’ve created some gorgeous spring wedding color palettes inspired by these top 10 spring shades.Go ahead and happy pinning for your favorite finds.
1. Top one wedding colors for 2016 spring weddings: Rose Quartz
2. Limpet Shell wedding color In a chade of aqua for 2016 spring weddings
3. Snorkel Blue plays in the navy family, but with a happier, more energetic context : 2016 Spring Wedding Color Trends
Photo Credits(from left to right): via iloveswmag | via ccsboutique | via Style Me Pretty | via 100 Layer Cake | via Wedd Book | Photo Shoot by Jen Dillender Photography + Embellished Weddings via Style Me Pretty
4. Iced Coffee wedding color palettes
5. Lilac Gray Wedding Color in shades of light browns